ponedeljek, 27. oktober 2008

KNJIGA ŠT. o5 - 193. DEL (Bitka Za Bradavičarko - The Battle Of Hogwarts) (o3oo)

246 - Materine Oči Imaš - Your Mother's Eyes


SNAPE: You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand ...

           ... in the last few hours alone.

VOLDEMORT: No.

                      No, I am extraordinary ...

                      ... but the wand resists me.

SNAPE: There is no wand more powerful.

           Ollivander himself has said it.

           Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it.

           It answers to you ...

           ... and you only.

VOLDEMORT: Does it?

SNAPE: My Lord?

VOLDEMORT: The wand, does it truly answer to me?

                      You're a clever man, Severus.

                      Surely you must know.

                      Where does its true loyalty lie?

SNAPE: With you ...

           ... of course, my Lord.

VOLDEMORT: The Elder Wand ...

                      ... cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master.

                      The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner.

                      You killed Dumbledore, Severus.

                      While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine.

                      You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus ...

                      ... but only I can live forever.

SNAPE: My Lord ...

VOLDEMORT: Nagini, kill.

SNAPE: Take them.

           Take them.

           Please.

POTTER: Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything.

SNAPE: Take them to the Pensieve.

           Look at me.

           You have your mother's eyes.



You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand ... (V zadnjih urah si s to palico)
... in the last few hours alone. (izvedel veličastno magijo.)
No. (Ne,)
No, I am extraordinary ... (jaz sem veličasten.)
... but the wand resists me. (Toda palica se mi upira.)
There is no wand more powerful. (Ni je močnejše palice.)
Ollivander himself has said it. (Olchenbat je sam tako rekel.)
Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. (Ko bo fant nocoj prišel, se ti ne bo izneverila. Zagotovo.)
It answers to you ... (Tebi je zvesta)
... and you only. (in le tebi.)
Does it? (Je res?)
My Lord? (Kako?)
The wand, does it truly answer to me? (Je palica res zvesta meni?)
You're a clever man, Severus. (Pameten mož si, Robaus.)
Surely you must know. (Moraš vedeti.)
Where does its true loyalty lie? (Komu je resnično zvesta?)
With you ... (Tebi vendar,)
... of course, my Lord. (mojster.)
The Elder Wand ... (Prapalica)
... cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. (mi ne more dobro služiti, ker nisem njen pravi gospodar.)
The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. (Pripada čarovniku, ki je ubil njenega prejšnjega lastnika.)
You killed Dumbledore, Severus. (Ti si ubil Dumbledorja, Robaus.)
While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. (Dokler boš živ, Prapalica ne bo zares moja.)
You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus ... (Dobro in zvesto si mi služil, Robaus,)
... but only I can live forever. (vendar lahko le jaz živim večno.)
My Lord ... (Mojster ...)
Nagini, kill. (Nagini, ubij.)
Take them. (Vzemi jih.)
Take them. (Vzemi jih.)
Please. (Prosim.)
Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything. (Daj mi nekaj! Hitro! Stekleničko, kar koli.)
Take them to the Pensieve. (Odnesi jih v mislíto.)
Look at me. (Poglej me.)
You have your mother's eyes. (Materine oči imaš.)


247 - Poglej Svoji Usodi V Oči - Confront Your Fate


VOLDEMORT: You have fought valiantly ...

                      ... but in vain.

                      I do not wish this.

                      Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste.

                      I therefore command my forces to retreat.

                      In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity.

                      Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you.

                      On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you ...

                      ... rather than face me yourself.

                      There is no greater dishonor.

                      Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate.

                      If you do not do this ...

                      ... I shall kill every last man, woman and child ...

                      ... who tries to conceal you from me.

GRANGER: Where is everybody?

SLUGHORN: Harry.

SPROUT: Oh, come on. What's the matter with you?

TRELAWNEY: Oh, she's passed.

                      There, she's gone.



You have fought valiantly ... (Pogumno ste se borili,)
... but in vain. (vendar zaman.)
I do not wish this. (Ne želim si boja.)
Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. (Vsaka prelita kaplja čarovniške krvi je strašna izguba.)
I therefore command my forces to retreat. (Zato ukazujem umik svojim silam.)
In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. (Ko bodo odšli, dostojanstveno pokopljite svoje.)
Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. (Harry Potter, zdaj govorim tebi.)
On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you ... (Nocoj si v smrt raje poslal prijatelje,)
... rather than face me yourself. (kot da bi se sam soočil z mano.)
There is no greater dishonor. (Ni je večje sramote.)
Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. (Pridi v Prepovedani gozd in poglej svoji usodi v oči.)
If you do not do this ... (Če ne boš prišel,)
... I shall kill every last man, woman and child ... (bom ubil slehernega moža, žensko in otroka,)
... who tries to conceal you from me. (ki bi te poskušal skriti pred mano.)
Where is everybody? (Kje so vsi?)
Harry. (Harry!)
Oh, come on. What's the matter with you? (Daj, no. Kaj ti pa je?)
Oh, she's passed. (Umrla je.)
There, she's gone. (Ni je več.)


248 - Vizije Življenja - Visions Of A Life


MRS. DURSLEY: Freak!

                         Come here.

                         I'm gonna tell Mummy. You're a freak.

                         You're a freak, Lily!

                         Come here.

SNAPE: She's jealous because she's ordinary and you're special.

MRS. POTTER: That's mean, Severus.

SORTING HAT: Gryffindor!

MR. POTTER: Hi. I'm James.

MRS. POTTER: Hi. I'm Lily.

SNAPE: Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant.

POTTER: Don't say a word against my father.

TRELAWNEY: Blood shall be spilt ...

                      ... and servant and master shall be reunited once more.

VOLDEMORT: Severus.

SNAPE: No. Don't kill me.

DUMBLEDORE: The prophecy did not refer to a woman.

                         It spoke of a boy born at the end of July.

SNAPE: Yes, but he thinks it's her son.

           He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them.

           Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you.

DUMBLEDORE: What will you give me in exchange, Severus?

SNAPE: Anything.

MRS. POTTER: Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved.

                        Harry, Mama loves you.

                        Dada loves you.

                        Harry, be safe.

                        Be strong.

VOLDEMORT: Avada Kedavra!

SNAPE: You said you would keep her safe.

DUMBLEDORE: Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus.

                         Rather like you.

                         The boy survives.

SNAPE: He doesn't need protection. The Dark Lord is gone.

DUMBLEDORE: The Dark Lord will return.

                         And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger.

                         He has her eyes.

                         If you truly loved her ...

SNAPE: No one can know.

DUMBLEDORE: That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus?

SNAPE: Your word.

DUMBLEDORE: When you risk your life every day to protect the boy?

SNAPE: He possesses no measurable talent ...

           ... his arrogance rivals that of his father, and he seems to relish his fame.

POTTER: Don't say a word against my father.

SNAPE: James Potter?

           Lazy, arrogant.

POTTER: My father was a great man.

SNAPE: Your father was a swine!

           Drink the rest.

           It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being.

           It will spread, Albus.

DUMBLEDORE: How long?

SNAPE: Maybe a year.

DUMBLEDORE: Don't ignore me, Severus.

MALFOY: Harmonia Nectere Passus.

DUMBLEDORE: We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me.

                         But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord ...

                         ... will turn to you.

                         You must be the one to kill me, Severus.

                         It is the only way.

                         Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely.

SNAPE: Avada Kedavra.

DUMBLEDORE: There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something.

                         But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable.

SNAPE: Must be told what?

DUMBLEDORE: On the night Lord Voldemort ...

                         ... went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry ...

                         ... and Lily Potter cast herself between them ...

                         ... the curse rebounded.

                         When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul ...

                         ... latched itself onto the only living thing it could find:

                         Harry himself.

                         There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes.

                         There's a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind.

                         A part of Voldemort lives inside him.

SNAPE: So when the time comes ...

           ... the boy must die?

DUMBLEDORE: Yes. Yes.

                         He must die.

SNAPE: You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment.

           You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter.

DUMBLEDORE: Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy?

SNAPE: Expecto Patronum.

DUMBLEDORE: Lily.

                         After all this time?

SNAPE: Always.

           So when the time comes ...

           ... the boy must die?

DUMBLEDORE: Yes. He must die.

                         And Voldemort himself must do it.

                         That is essential.



Freak! (Pokveka!)
Come here. (Pridi sem!)
I'm gonna tell Mummy. You're a freak. (Mami bom povedala! Pokveka si!)
You're a freak, Lily! (Pokveka si, Lily!)
Come here. (Pridi sem!)
She's jealous because she's ordinary and you're special. (Ljubosumna je, ker si posebna, ona pa ne.)
That's mean, Severus. (Zloben si, Robaus.)
Gryffindor! (Gryfondom!)
Hi. I'm James. (Zdravo. James sem.)
Hi. I'm Lily. (Lily.)
Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant. (Tak si kot oče.)
Don't say a word against my father. (Ne blatite mojega očeta!)
Blood shall be spilt ... (Kri bo prelita!)
... and servant and master shall be reunited once more. (Sluga in gospodar bosta znova združena!)
Severus. (Robaus.)
No. Don't kill me. (Ne, ne ubijte me.)
The prophecy did not refer to a woman. (Prerokba se ne nanaša na žensko.)
It spoke of a boy born at the end of July. (Omenja dečka, rojenega konec julija.)
Yes, but he thinks it's her son. (Ja, toda on misli, da je to njen sin.)
He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. (Namerava jih izslediti in jih ubiti.)
Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you. (Skrijte jo. Vse tri skrijte, rotim vas.)
What will you give me in exchange, Severus? (Kaj mi ponujate v zameno, Robaus?)
Anything. (Kar koli.)
Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved. (Harry, Harry, kako te imava rada.)
Harry, Mama loves you. (Harry, mami te ima rada.)
Dada loves you. (In očka tudi.)
Harry, be safe. (Harry, vedno pazi nase)
Be strong. (in bodi močan.)
Avada Kedavra! (Avada kedavra!)
You said you would keep her safe. (Obljubili ste, da jo boste obvarovali.)
Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. (Lily in James sta zaupala napačni osebi.)
Rather like you. (Tako kot vi.)
The boy survives. (Deček je preživel.)
He doesn't need protection. The Dark Lord is gone. (Ne potrebuje zaščite. Mojster je izginil.)
The Dark Lord will return. (A se bo vrnil)
And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger. (in takrat bo fant v smrtni nevarnosti.)
He has her eyes. (Njene oči ima.)
If you truly loved her ... (Če ste jo resnično ljubili ...)
No one can know. (Nihče ne sme vedeti.)
That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus? (Ne smem nikoli razkriti najboljšega v vas?)
Your word. (Prisezite.)
When you risk your life every day to protect the boy? (Čeprav boste za fanta vsak dan tvegali življenje?)
He possesses no measurable talent ... (Povprečen je, objesten še bolj kot oče)
... his arrogance rivals that of his father, and he seems to relish his fame. (in koplje se v soju svoje slave.)
Don't say a word against my father. (Ne blatite mojega očeta!)
James Potter? (James Potter?)
Lazy, arrogant. (Len, objesten.)
My father was a great man. (Moj oče je bil velik mož.)
Your father was a swine! (Tvoj oče je bil prašič!)
Drink the rest. (Spijte do konca.)
It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being. (Za nekaj časa bo kletev omejena samo na dlan.)
It will spread, Albus. (Vendar se bo razširila, Albus.)
How long? (Koliko imam?)
Maybe a year. (Morda leto dni.)
Don't ignore me, Severus. (Poslušajte me, Robaus.)
Harmonia Nectere Passus. (Uskladitis prehodus ustvaritis.)
We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. (Veva, da je Mrlakenstein naročil Drecu, naj me ubije.)
But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord ... (Toda če mu bo spodletelo, bo Mojster verjetno)
... will turn to you. (to ukazal vam.)
You must be the one to kill me, Severus. (Vi me morate ubiti, Robaus.)
It is the only way. (To je edina rešitev.)
Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely. (Le tako vam bo Mrlakenstein povsem zaupal.)
Avada Kedavra. (Avada kedavra.)
There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something. (Prišel bo čas, ko boste morali Harryju Potterju nekaj povedati.)
But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable. (Toda počakati morate, da bo Mrlakenstein dovolj šibak.)
Must be told what? (Povedati kaj?)
On the night Lord Voldemort ... (Tiste noči, ko je Mrlakenstein)
... went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry ... (šel v Godricov dol ubit Harryja)
... and Lily Potter cast herself between them ... (in ga je Lily obdala s ščitom svoje žrtve,)
... the curse rebounded. (se je kletev odbila.)
When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul ... (Takrat se je drobec Mrlakensteinove duše)
... latched itself onto the only living thing it could find: (prisesal na edino živo bitje, ki je bilo v bližini:)
Harry himself. (na Harryja.)
There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes. (Zato zna fant govoriti s kačami.)
There's a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind. (Zato lahko prodre v Mrlakensteinove misli.)
A part of Voldemort lives inside him. (V njem živi del Mrlakensteina.)
So when the time comes ... (Bo moral torej fant, ko bo napočil čas,)
... the boy must die? (umreti?)
Yes. Yes. (Da. Da.)
He must die. (Umreti mora.)
You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. (Obdržali ste ga pri življenju, da bi umrl v pravem trenutku.)
You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter. (Redili ste ga kot prase za zakol.)
Don't tell me now that you've grown to care for the boy? (Ne recite, da vam je fant prirasel k srcu.)
Expecto Patronum. (Ave zavetnikum.)
Lily. (Lily.)
After all this time? (Po vsem tem času?)
Always. (Vedno.)
So when the time comes ... (Torej bo moral fant, ko bo napočil čas,)
... the boy must die? (umreti?)
Yes. He must die. (Da, umreti mora.)
And Voldemort himself must do it. (In Mrlakenstein ga mora ubiti.)
That is essential. (To je nujno.)


249 - Moj Ključ Je Zaključek - I Open At The Close


GRANGER: Where've you been?

WEASLEY: We thought you went to the forest.

POTTER: I'm going there now.

WEASLEY: Are you mad? No.

                You can't give yourself up to him.

GRANGER: What is it, Harry?

                What is it you know?

POTTER: There's a reason I can hear them ...

              ... the Horcruxes.

              I think I've known for a while.

              And I think you have too.

GRANGER: I'll go with you.

POTTER: No, kill the snake.

              Kill the snake and then it's just him.

              I'm ready to die.

              The Resurrection Stone.

MRS. POTTER: You've been so brave, sweetheart.

POTTER: Why are you here?

              All of you?

MRS. POTTER: We never left.

POTTER: Does it ...?

              Does it hurt?

              Dying?

BLACK: Quicker than falling asleep.

MR. POTTER: You're nearly there, son.

POTTER: I'm sorry.

              I never wanted any of you to die for me.

              And, Remus, your son ...

LUPIN: Others will tell him what his mother and father died for.

          One day, he'll understand.

POTTER: You'll stay with me?

MR. POTTER: Until the end.

POTTER: And he won't be able to see you?

BLACK: No.

           We're here, you see.

POTTER: Stay close to me.

MRS. POTTER: Always.



Where've you been? (Kje si bil?)
We thought you went to the forest. (Mislila sva, da si šel v gozd.)
I'm going there now. (Zdaj grem.)
Are you mad? No. (Si zmešan? Ne!)
You can't give yourself up to him. (Ne smeš se mu predati.)
What is it, Harry? (Kaj je, Harry?)
What is it you know? (Kaj si izvedel?)
There's a reason I can hear them ... (Skrižvnov ne slišim)
... the Horcruxes. (po naključju.)
I think I've known for a while. (Že nekaj časa mi je jasno.)
And I think you have too. (In vama tudi.)
I'll go with you. (S tabo bom šla.)
No, kill the snake. (Ne, kačo ubijta.)
Kill the snake and then it's just him. (Ubijta kačo in ostal bo samo še on.)
I open at the close (Moj ključ je zaključek)
I'm ready to die. (Zdaj bom umrl.)
The Resurrection Stone. (Kamen vstajenja.)
You've been so brave, sweetheart. (Pogumen si, ljubi.)
Why are you here? (Zakaj ste tu?)
All of you? (Vsi skupaj?)
We never left. (Nikoli nismo odšli.)
Does it ...? (Ali ...)
Does it hurt? (Ali boli?)
Dying? (Smrt?)
Quicker than falling asleep. (Hitreje bo, kot bi zaspal.)
You're nearly there, son. (Samo še malo, sinko.)
I'm sorry. (Žal mi je.)
I never wanted any of you to die for me. (Nisem hotel, da bi umrli zame.)
And, Remus, your son ... (In Remus, tvoj sin ...)
Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. (Drugi mu bodo povedali, zakaj sta umrla njegova mati in oče.)
One day, he'll understand. (Nekoč bo razumel.)
You'll stay with me? (Boste ostali z mano?)
Until the end. (Vse do konca.)
And he won't be able to see you? (In vas ne bo mogel videti?)
No. (Ne.)
We're here, you see. (Tukaj smo, veš.)
Stay close to me. (Bodite ob meni.)
Always. (Vedno.)


25o - Fant, Ki Je Preživel - The Boy Who Lived


Unidentified male Death Eater during the Battle of Hogwarts: No sign of him, my Lord.

VOLDEMORT: I thought he would come.

HAGRID: Harry? No! What are you doing here?

Unidentified male Death Eater during the Battle of Hogwarts: Quiet!

VOLDEMORT: Harry Potter.

                      The Boy Who Lived.

                      Come to die.

                      Avada Kedavra!



No sign of him, my Lord. (Nikjer ga ni, Mojster.)
I thought he would come. (Mislil sem, da bo prišel.)
Harry? No! What are you doing here? (Harry? Ne! Kaj počneš tu?)
Quiet! (Molči!)
Harry Potter. (Harry Potter.)
The Boy Who Lived. (Fant, ki je preživel,)
Come to die. (je prišel umret.)
Avada Kedavra! (Avada kedavra!)


251 - King's Cross - King's Cross


DUMBLEDORE: You can't help.

                         Harry ...

                         ... you wonderful boy.

                         You brave, brave man.

                         Let us walk.

POTTER: Professor, what is that?

DUMBLEDORE: Something beyond either of our help.

                         A part of Voldemort sent here to die.

POTTER: And exactly where are we?

DUMBLEDORE: I was going to ask you that. Where would you say that we are?

POTTER: Well ...

              ... it looks like King's Cross station.

              Only cleaner.

              And without all the trains.

DUMBLEDORE: King's Cross, is that right?

                         This is, as they say, your party.

                         I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort ...

                         ... have been connected by something other than fate ...

                         ... since that night in Godric's Hollow all those years ago.

POTTER: So it's true then, sir?

              A part of him lives within me, doesn't it?

DUMBLEDORE: Did.

                         It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself.

                         You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry.

POTTER: I have to go back, haven't I?

DUMBLEDORE: Oh. That's up to you.

POTTER: I have a choice?

DUMBLEDORE: Oh, yes.

                         We're in King's Cross, you say?

                         I think, if you so desired, you'd be able to board a train.

POTTER: And where would it take me?

DUMBLEDORE: On.

POTTER: Voldemort has the Elder Wand.

DUMBLEDORE: True.

POTTER: And the snake's still alive.

DUMBLEDORE: Yes.

POTTER: And I've nothing to kill it with.

DUMBLEDORE: Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it.

                         I've always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase.

                         Words are, in my not so humble opinion ...

                         ... our most inexhaustible source of magic ...

                         ... capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

                         But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this:

                         Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it.

                         Do not pity the dead, Harry.

                         Pity the living.

                         And, above all, all those who live without love.

POTTER: Professor, my mother's Patronus was a doe, wasn't it?

              That's the same as Professor Snape's.

              It's curious, don't you think?

DUMBLEDORE: Actually, if I think about it, it doesn't seem curious at all.

                         I'll be going now, Harry.

POTTER: Professor?

              Is this all real?

              Or is it just happening inside my head?

DUMBLEDORE: Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry.

                         Why should that mean that it's not real?

POTTER: Professor? What should I do?

              Professor?



You can't help. (Ne moreš mu pomagati.)
Harry ... (Harry,)
... you wonderful boy. (ti čudovit fant.)
You brave, brave man. (Ti pogumni, pogumni mož.)
Let us walk. (Sprehodiva se.)
Professor, what is that? (Profesor, kaj je to?)
Something beyond either of our help. (Nekaj, čemur ne moreva pomagati.)
A part of Voldemort sent here to die. (Del Mrlakensteina, ki umira.)
And exactly where are we? (In kje sploh sva?)
I was going to ask you that. Where would you say that we are? (Takisto sem hotel jaz vprašati tebe. Kje sva po tvojem?)
Well ... (Hja,)
... it looks like King's Cross station. (podobno je železniški postaji King's Cross.)
Only cleaner. (Le da je čistejša.)
And without all the trains. (In brez vlakov.)
King's Cross, is that right? (King's Cross? Resno?)
This is, as they say, your party. (To je, kot pravijo, v tvoji domeni.)
I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort ... (Verjetno si že ugotovil,)
... have been connected by something other than fate ... (da te z Mrlakensteinom od tiste noči pred mnogimi leti)
... since that night in Godric's Hollow all those years ago. (v Godricovem dolu ne povezuje zgolj usoda.)
So it's true then, sir? (Torej je res?)
A part of him lives within me, doesn't it? (Del njega živi v meni, kajne?)
Did. (Je živel.)
It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself. (Pred nekaj trenutki ga je uničil nihče drug kot Mrlakenstein.)
You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry. (Bil si skrižven, ki ga ni ustvaril namenoma.)
I have to go back, haven't I? (Vrniti se moram, kajne?)
Oh. That's up to you. (To je odvisno od tebe.)
I have a choice? (Lahko izbiram?)
Oh, yes. (O, seveda.)
We're in King's Cross, you say? (Na postaji King's Cross si, praviš?)
I think, if you so desired, you'd be able to board a train. (Če bi želel, bi se lahko povzpel na vlak.)
And where would it take me? (In kam bi me odpeljal?)
On. (Naprej.)
Voldemort has the Elder Wand. (Mrlakenstein ima Prapalico.)
True. (Drži.)
And the snake's still alive. (Kača je še živa.)
Yes. (Da.)
And I've nothing to kill it with. (In nimam je s čim ubiti.)
Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it. (Na Bradavičarki bodo vedno dobili pomoč vsi, ki prosijo zanjo.)
I've always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. (Od nekdaj sem bil ponosen, kako znam vrteti besede.)
Words are, in my not so humble opinion ... (Besede so, po mojem nič kaj skromnem mnenju,)
... our most inexhaustible source of magic ... (naš najbolj neizčrpen čarovniški vir,)
... capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. (ki lahko zada rano in jo zaceli.)
But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this: (V tem primeru pa bi prvotni rek obrnil takole:)
Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it. (Na Bradavičarki bodo vedno dobili pomoč vsi, ki so je vredni.)
Do not pity the dead, Harry. (Ne pomiluj mrtvih, Harry.)
Pity the living. (Imej usmiljenje do živih.)
And, above all, all those who live without love. (Predvsem do tistih, ki živijo brez ljubezni.)
Professor, my mother's Patronus was a doe, wasn't it? (Profesor, mamin varuh je bila košuta, ne?)
That's the same as Professor Snape's. (Prav tako kot od profesorja Rawsa.)
It's curious, don't you think? (Se vam ne zdi nenavadno?)
Actually, if I think about it, it doesn't seem curious at all. (Če dobro premislim, sploh ne.)
I'll be going now, Harry. (Počasi se bom odpravil, Harry.)
Professor? (Profesor?)
Is this all real? (Je vse to resnično)
Or is it just happening inside my head? (ali pa se dogaja le v moji glavi?)
Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry. (Seveda se dogaja v tvoji glavi.)
Why should that mean that it's not real? (A zakaj bi to pomenilo, da ni resnično?)
Professor? What should I do? (Profesor? Kaj naj naredim?)
Professor? (Profesor?)


252 - Podreditev - Declare Yourself


LESTRANGE: My Lord?

                     My Lord, are you hurt? My Lord?

VOLDEMORT: I don't need your help.

LESTRANGE: No. Come.

                     The boy.

                     Is he dead?

MRS. MALFOY: Is he alive?

                       Draco, is he alive?

                       Dead.

GINNY: Who is that Hagrid's carrying?

           Neville, who is it?

VOLDEMORT: Harry Potter ...

                      ... is dead.

GINNY: No! No!

VOLDEMORT: Silence.

                      Stupid girl.

                      Harry Potter is dead.

                      From this day forth, you put your faith ...

                      ... in me.

                      Harry Potter is dead!

                      And now is the time to declare yourself.

                      Come forward and join us.

                      Or die.

MR. MALFOY: Draco.

                      Draco.

MRS. MALFOY: Draco ...

                        ... come.

VOLDEMORT: Ah. Well done, Draco.

                      Well done.



My Lord? (Mojster?)
My Lord, are you hurt? My Lord? (Mojster, si ranjen?)
I don't need your help. (Ne potrebujem tvoje pomoči.)
No. Come. (Ne. Pridi, pridi.)
The boy. (Je fant)
Is he dead? (mrtev?)
Is he alive? (Je živ?)
Draco, is he alive? (Dreco, je živ?)
Dead. (Mrtev je.)
Who is that Hagrid's carrying? (Koga nese Hagrid?)
Neville, who is it? (Neville, kdo je?)
Harry Potter ... (Harry Potter)
... is dead. (je mrtev!)
No! No! (Ne! Ne!)
Silence. (Tišina!)
Stupid girl. (Neumnica!)
Harry Potter is dead. (Harry Potter je mrtev.)
From this day forth, you put your faith ... (Od tega dne dalje boste ubogali)
... in me. (mene.)
Harry Potter is dead! (Harry Potter je mrtev!)
And now is the time to declare yourself. (Čas je, da se mi podredite.)
Come forward and join us. (Pridružite se nam.)
Or die. (Ali pa umrite.)
Draco. (Dreco ...)
Draco. (Dreco.)
Draco ... (Dreco.)
... come. (Pridi.)
Ah. Well done, Draco. (Odlično, Dreco.)
Well done. (Odlično.)


253 - Ni Še Konec - Not Over


VOLDEMORT: Well, I must say I'd hoped for better.

                      And who might you be, young man?

LONGBOTTOM: Neville Longbottom.

VOLDEMORT: Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks.

LONGBOTTOM: I'd like to say something.

VOLDEMORT: Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.

LONGBOTTOM: It doesn't matter Harry's gone.

FINNIGAN: Stand down, Neville.

LONGBOTTOM: People die every day.

                         Friends, family.

                         Yeah.

                         We lost Harry tonight.

                         But he's still with us, in here.

                         So's Fred ...

                         ... and Remus.

                         Tonks.

                         All of them.

                         They didn't die in vain.

                         But you will.

                         Because you're wrong.

VOLDEMORT: Ha-ha-ha.

LONGBOTTOM: Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us.

                         This is not over!

POTTER: Confringo!

LESTRANGE: No! No, come back!

                    Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight!

                    Come back!

POTTER: I'll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake.

GRANGER: You'll need this.

MR. WEASLEY: Neville!

MRS. WEASLEY: Not my daughter, you bitch.



Well, I must say I'd hoped for better. (Upal sem na kaj boljšega.)
And who might you be, young man? (In kdo si ti, mladi mož?)
Neville Longbottom. (Neville Velerit.)
Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks. (Neville, gotovo se bo v naših vrstah našlo mesto zate.)
I'd like to say something. (Nekaj bi rad povedal.)
Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say. (Prepričan sem, da nas boš presunil s svojimi besedami.)
It doesn't matter Harry's gone. (Nič za to, če je Harry mrtev.)
Stand down, Neville. (Neville, nehaj!)
People die every day. (Ljudje vsak dan umirajo.)
Friends, family. (Prijatelji, sorodniki.)
Yeah.
We lost Harry tonight. (Nocoj smo izgubili Harryja.)
But he's still with us, in here. (Vendar je še vedno z nami, tukaj.)
So's Fred ... (In Fred tudi.)
... and Remus. (In Remus.)
Tonks. (Tanga.)
All of them. (Vsi.)
They didn't die in vain. (Niso umrli zaman.)
But you will. (Ti pa boš.)
Because you're wrong. (Ker se motiš!)
Ha-ha-ha. 
Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us. (Harryjevo srce je bílo za nas! Za vse nas!)
This is not over! (Boja še ni konec!)
Confringo! (Confringo!)
No! No, come back! (Kam pa greste? Ne, ne, vrnite se!)
Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight! (Lucius, vrni se! Vrni se in se bori!)
Come back! (Vrnite se!)
I'll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake. (Zvabil ga bom v grad! Ubiti moramo kačo.)
You'll need this. (To boš potreboval.)
Neville! (Neville!)
Not my daughter, you bitch. (Ne boš moje hčerke, mrha!)


254 - Paličina Izbira - The Wand's Choice


POTTER: You were right ...

              ... when you told Snape that wand was failing you.

              It will always fail you.

VOLDEMORT: I killed Snape.

POTTER: But what if the wand never belonged to Snape?

              What if its allegiance was always to someone else?

              Come on, Tom. Let's finish this the way we started it.

              Together.



You were right ... (Prav si imel,)
... when you told Snape that wand was failing you. (ko si Rawsu rekel, da ti palica ni zvesta.)
It will always fail you. (Nikoli ti ne bo.)
I killed Snape. (Ubil sem Rawsa.)
But what if the wand never belonged to Snape? (In če ni bila Rawsova?)
What if its allegiance was always to someone else? (Kaj pa, če je od nekdaj zvesta nekomu drugemu?)
Come on, Tom. Let's finish this the way we started it. (Daj, Mark. Končajva tako, kot sva začela ta boj.)
Together. (Skupaj.)


255 - Čarovnikova Izbira - The Wizard's Choice


THOMAS: Ha, ha.

ABERFORTH: I always figured he would be a big fellow.

SLUGHORN: I couldn't find my wand. I haven't lost my wand in my entire life.

                  It was lost in the folds of my gowns.

                  I managed to find it and I dispatched a few of them ...

HAGRID: Harry.

GRANGER: Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand?

POTTER: It answered to somebody else.

              When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his.

              But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape.

              It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower.

              From that moment on, the wand answered to him.

              Until ...

              ... the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor.

WEASLEY: So that means ...

POTTER: It's mine.

WEASLEY: What should we do with it?

GRANGER: We?

WEASLEY: I'm just saying, that's the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world.

                With that, we'd be invincible.



Ha, ha.
I always figured he would be a big fellow. (Vedel sem, da bo velik fant.)
I couldn't find my wand. I haven't lost my wand in my entire life. (Nisem našel palice. Pa nikoli v življenju je nisem izgubil.)
It was lost in the folds of my gowns. (Med gubami lastne halje.)
I managed to find it and I dispatched a few of them ...
Harry.
Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand? (Zakaj ga Prapalica ni ubogala?)
It answered to somebody else. (Zvesta je bila drugemu.)
When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. (Ko je ubil Rawsa, je mislil, da bo njegova.)
But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. (Toda palica ni bila nikoli Rawsova.)
It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower. (Dreco je tistega večera na stolpu razorožil Dumbledorja.)
From that moment on, the wand answered to him. (Od tistega trenutka je bila zvesta njemu.)
Until ... (Do takrat,)
... the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor. (ko sem pri Malfoyevih razorožil Dreca.)
So that means ... (Torej pomeni ...)
It's mine. (Da je moja.)
What should we do with it? (In kaj bomo z njo?)
We? (Mi?)
I'm just saying, that's the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world. (Reči hočem, da je to Prapalica, najmočnejša palica na svetu.)
With that, we'd be invincible. (Z njo bi bili nepremagljivi.)




Bitka Za Bradavičarko - The Battle Of Hogwarts

(audio 193. poglavja (o31. poglavje) = 3434 sekund ali 57min 14s, prebral: Stephen Fry)

(audio 193. poglavja (o31. poglavje) = 3o57 sekund ali 5omin 57s, prebral: Jim Dale)

(193. poglavje (o31. poglavje) = 517 stavkov, glej spodaj, prevedel: Jakob J. Kenda) 






(193-oo1)
(193-oo2)
(193-oo3)
(193-oo4)
(193-oo5)
(193-oo6)
(193-oo7)
(193-oo8)
(193-oo9)
(193-o1o)
(193-o11)
(193-o12)
(193-o13)
(193-o14)
(193-o15)
(193-o16)
(193-o17)
(193-o18)
(193-o19)
(193-o2o)
(193-o21)
(193-o22)
(193-o23)
(193-o24)
(193-o25)
(193-o26)
(193-o27)
(193-o28)
(193-o29)
(193-o3o)
(193-o31)
(193-o32)
(193-o33)
(193-o34)
(193-o35)
(193-o36)
(193-o37)
(193-o38)
(193-o39)
(193-o4o)
(193-o41)
(193-o42)
(193-o43)
(193-o44)
(193-o45)
(193-o46)
(193-o47)
(193-o48)
(193-o49)
(193-o5o)
(193-o51)
(193-o52)
(193-o53)
(193-o54)
(193-o55)
(193-o56)
(193-o57)
(193-o58)
(193-o59)
(193-o6o)
(193-o61)
(193-o62)
(193-o63)
(193-o64)
(193-o65)
(193-o66)
(193-o67)
(193-o68)
(193-o69)
(193-o7o)
(193-o71)
(193-o72)
(193-o73)
(193-o74)
(193-o75)
(193-o76)
(193-o77)
(193-o78)
(193-o79)
(193-o8o)
(193-o81)
(193-o82)
(193-o83)
(193-o84)
(193-o85)
(193-o86)
(193-o87)
(193-o88)
(193-o89)
(193-o9o)
(193-o91)
(193-o92)
(193-o93)
(193-o94)
(193-o95)
(193-o96)
(193-o97)
(193-o98)
(193-o99)
(193-1oo)
(193-1o1)
(193-1o2)
(193-1o3)
(193-1o4)
(193-1o5)
(193-1o6)
(193-1o7)
(193-1o8)
(193-1o9)
(193-11o)
(193-111)
(193-112)
(193-113)
(193-114)
(193-115)
(193-116)
(193-117)
(193-118)
(193-119)
(193-12o)
(193-121)
(193-122)
(193-123)
(193-124)
(193-125)
(193-126)
(193-127)
(193-128)
(193-129)
(193-13o)
(193-131)
(193-132)
(193-133)
(193-134)
(193-135)
(193-136)
(193-137)
(193-138)
(193-139)
(193-14o)
(193-141)
(193-142)
(193-143)
(193-144)
(193-145)
(193-146)
(193-147)
(193-148)
(193-149)
(193-15o)
(193-151)
(193-152)
(193-153)
(193-154)
(193-155)
(193-156)
(193-157)
(193-158)
(193-159)
(193-16o)
(193-161)
(193-162)
(193-163)
(193-164)
(193-165)
(193-166)
(193-167)
(193-168)
(193-169)
(193-17o)
(193-171)
(193-172)
(193-173)
(193-174)
(193-175)
(193-176)
(193-177)
(193-178)
(193-179)
(193-18o)
(193-181)
(193-182)
(193-183)
(193-184)
(193-185)
(193-186)
(193-187)
(193-188)
(193-189)
(193-19o)
(193-191)
(193-192)
(193-193)
(193-194)
(193-195)
(193-196)
(193-197)
(193-198)
(193-199)
(193-2oo)
(193-2o1)
(193-2o2)
(193-2o3)
(193-2o4)
(193-2o5)
(193-2o6)
(193-2o7)
(193-2o8)
(193-2o9)
(193-21o)
(193-211)
(193-212)
(193-213)
(193-214)
(193-215)
(193-216)
(193-217)
(193-218)
(193-219)
(193-22o)
(193-221)
(193-222)
(193-223)
(193-224)
(193-225)
(193-226)
(193-227)
(193-228)
(193-229)
(193-23o)
(193-231)
(193-232)
(193-233)
(193-234)
(193-235)
(193-236)
(193-237)
(193-238)
(193-239)
(193-24o)
(193-241)
(193-242)
(193-243)
(193-244)
(193-245)
(193-246)
(193-247)
(193-248)
(193-249)
(193-25o)
(193-251)
(193-252)
(193-253)
(193-254)
(193-255)
(193-256)
(193-257)
(193-258)
(193-259)
(193-26o)
(193-261)
(193-262)
(193-263)
(193-264)
(193-265)
(193-266)
(193-267)
(193-268)
(193-269)
(193-27o)
(193-271)
(193-272)
(193-273)
(193-274)
(193-275)
(193-276)
(193-277)
(193-278)
(193-279)
(193-28o)
(193-281)
(193-282)
(193-283)
(193-284)
(193-285)
(193-286)
(193-287)
(193-288)
(193-289)
(193-29o)
(193-291)
(193-292)
(193-293)
(193-294)
(193-295)
(193-296)
(193-297)
(193-298)
(193-299)
(193-3oo)
(193-3o1)
(193-3o2)
(193-3o3)
(193-3o4)
(193-3o5)
(193-3o6)
(193-3o7)
(193-3o8)
(193-3o9)
(193-31o)
(193-311)
(193-312)
(193-313)
(193-314)
(193-315)
(193-316)
(193-317)
(193-318)
(193-319)
(193-32o)
(193-321)
(193-322)
(193-323)
(193-324)
(193-325)
(193-326)
(193-327)
(193-328)
(193-329)
(193-33o)
(193-331)
(193-332)
(193-333)
(193-334)
(193-335)
(193-336)
(193-337)
(193-338)
(193-339)
(193-34o)
(193-341)
(193-342)
(193-343)
(193-344)
(193-345)
(193-346)
(193-347)
(193-348)
(193-349)
(193-35o)
(193-351)
(193-352)
(193-353)
(193-354)
(193-355)
(193-356)
(193-357)
(193-358)
(193-359)
(193-36o)
(193-361)
(193-362)
(193-363)
(193-364)
(193-365)
(193-366)
(193-367)
(193-368)
(193-369)
(193-37o)
(193-371)
(193-372)
(193-373)
(193-374)
(193-375)
(193-376)
(193-377)
(193-378)
(193-379)
(193-38o)
(193-381)
(193-382)
(193-383)
(193-384)
(193-385)
(193-386)
(193-387)
(193-388)
(193-389)
(193-39o)
(193-391)
(193-392)
(193-393)
(193-394)
(193-395)
(193-396)
(193-397)
(193-398)
(193-399)
(193-4oo)
(193-4o1)
(193-4o2)
(193-4o3)
(193-4o4)
(193-4o5)
(193-4o6)
(193-4o7)
(193-4o8)
(193-4o9)
(193-41o)
(193-411)
(193-412)
(193-413)
(193-414)
(193-415)
(193-416)
(193-417)
(193-418)
(193-419)
(193-42o)
(193-421)
(193-422)
(193-423)
(193-424)
(193-425)
(193-426)
(193-427)
(193-428)
(193-429)
(193-43o)
(193-431)
(193-432)
(193-433)
(193-434)
(193-435)
(193-436)
(193-437)
(193-438)
(193-439)
(193-44o)
(193-441)
(193-442)
(193-443)
(193-444)
(193-445)
(193-446)
(193-447)
(193-448)
(193-449)
(193-45o)
(193-451)
(193-452)
(193-453)
(193-454)
(193-455)
(193-456)
(193-457)
(193-458)
(193-459)
(193-46o)
(193-461)
(193-462)
(193-463)
(193-464)
(193-465)
(193-466)
(193-467)
(193-468)
(193-469)
(193-47o)
(193-471)
(193-472)
(193-473)
(193-474)
(193-475)
(193-476)
(193-477)
(193-478)
(193-479)
(193-48o)
(193-481)
(193-482)
(193-483)
(193-484)
(193-485)
(193-486)
(193-487)
(193-488)
(193-489)
(193-49o)
(193-491)
(193-492)
(193-493)
(193-494)
(193-495)
(193-496)
(193-497)
(193-498)
(193-499)
(193-5oo)
(193-5o1)
(193-5o2)
(193-5o3)
(193-5o4)
(193-5o5)
(193-5o6)
(193-5o7)
(193-5o8)
(193-5o9)
(193-51o)
(193-511)
(193-512)
(193-513)
(193-514)
(193-515)
(193-516)
(193-517)
(193-518)
(193-519)
(193-52o)
(193-521)
(193-522)
(193-523)
(193-524)
(193-525)
(193-526)
(193-527)
(193-528)
(193-529)
(193-53o)
(193-531)
(193-532)
(193-533)
(193-534)
(193-535)
(193-536)
(193-537)
(193-538)
(193-539)
(193-54o)
(193-541)
(193-542)
(193-543)
(193-544)
(193-545)
(193-546)
(193-547)
(193-548)
(193-549)
(193-55o)
(193-551)
(193-552)
(193-553)
(193-554)
(193-555)
(193-556)
(193-557)
(193-558)
(193-559)
(193-56o)
(193-561)
(193-562)
(193-563)
(193-564)
(193-565)
(193-566)
(193-567)
(193-568)
(193-569)
(193-57o)
(193-571)
(193-572)
(193-573)
(193-574)
(193-575)
(193-576)
(193-577)
(193-578)
(193-579)
(193-58o)
(193-581)
(193-582)
(193-583)
(193-584)
(193-585)
(193-586)
(193-587)
(193-588)
(193-589)
(193-59o)
(193-591)
(193-592)
(193-593)
(193-594)
(193-595)
(193-596)
(193-597)
(193-598)
(193-599)
(193-6oo)
(193-6o1)
(193-6o2)
(193-6o3)
(193-6o4)
(19o-6o5)
(193-6o6)
(193-6o7)
(193-6o8)
(193-6o9)
(193-61o)
(193-611)
(193-612)
(193-613)
(193-614)
(193-615)
(193-616)
(193-617)
(193-618)
(193-619)
(193-62o)
(193-621)
(193-622)
(193-623)
(193-624)
(193-625)
(193-626)
(193-627)
(193-628)
(193-629)
(193-63o)
(193-631)
(193-632)
(193-633)
(193-634)
(193-635)
(193-636)
(193-637)
(193-638)
(193-639)
(193-64o)
(193-641)
(193-642)
(193-643)
(193-644)
(193-645)
(193-646)
(193-647)
(193-648)
(193-649)
(193-65o)
(193-651)
(193-652)
(193-653)
(193-654)
(193-655)
(193-656)
(193-657)
(193-658)
(193-659)
(193-66o)
(193-661)
(193-662)
(193-663)
(193-664)
(193-665)
(193-666)
(193-667)
(193-668)
(193-669)
(193-67o)
(193-671)
(193-672)
(193-673)
(193-674)
(193-675)
(193-676)
(193-677)
(193-678)
(193-679)
(193-68o)
(193-681)
(193-682)
(193-683)
(193-684)
(193-685)
(193-686)
(193-687)
(193-688)
(193-689)
(193-69o)
(193-691)
(193-692)
(193-693)
(193-694)
(193-695)
(193-696)
(193-697)
(193-698)
(193-699)
(193-7oo)
(193-7o1)
(193-7o2)
(193-7o3)
(193-7o4)
(193-7o5)
(193-7o6)
(193-7o7)
(193-7o8)
(193-7o9)
(193-71o)
(193-711)
(193-712)
(193-713)
(193-714)
(193-715)
(193-716)
(193-717)
(193-718)
(193-719)
(193-72o)
(193-721)
(193-722)
(193-723)
(193-724)
(193-725)
(193-726)
(193-727)
(193-728)
(193-729)
(193-73o)
(193-731)
(193-732)
(193-733)
(193-734)
(193-735)
(193-736)
(193-737)
(193-738)
(193-739)
(193-74o)
(193-741)
(193-742)
(193-743)
(193-744)
(193-745)
(193-746)
(193-747)
(193-748)
(193-749)
(193-75o)
(193-751)
(193-752)
(193-753)
(193-754)
(193-755)
(193-756)
(193-757)
(193-758)
(193-759)
(193-76o)
(193-761)
(193-762)
(193-763)
(193-764)
(193-765)
(193-766)
(193-767)
(193-768)
(193-769)
(193-77o)
(193-771)
(193-772)
(193-773)
(193-774)
(193-775)
(193-776)
(193-777)
(193-778)
(193-779)
(193-78o)
(193-781)
(193-782)
(193-783)
(193-784)
(193-785)
(193-786)
(193-787)
(193-788)
(193-789)
(193-79o)
(193-791)
(193-792)
(193-793)
(193-794)
(193-795)
(193-796)
(193-797)
(193-798)
(193-799)
(193-8oo)
(193-8o1)
(193-8o2)
(193-8o3)
(193-8o4)
(193-8o5)
(193-8o6)
(193-8o7)
(193-8o8)
(193-8o9)
(193-81o)
(193-811)
(193-812)
(193-813)
(193-814)
(193-815)
(193-816)
(193-817)
(193-818)
(193-819)
(193-82o)
(193-821)
(193-822)
(193-823)
(193-824)
(193-825)
(193-826)
(193-827)
(193-828)
(193-829)
(193-83o)
(193-831)
(193-832)
(193-833)
(193-834)
(193-835)
(193-836)
(193-837)
(193-838)
(193-839)
(193-84o)
(193-841)
(193-842)
(193-843)
(193-844)
(193-845)
(193-846)
(193-847)
(193-848)
(193-849)
(193-85o)
(193-851)
(193-852)
(193-853)
(193-854)
(193-855)
(193-856)
(193-857)
(193-858)
(193-859)
(193-86o)
(193-861)
(193-862)
(193-863)
(193-864)
(193-865)
(193-866)
(193-867)
(193-868)
(193-869)
(193-87o)
(193-871)
(193-872)
(193-873)
(193-874)
(193-875)
(193-876)
(193-877)
(193-878)
(193-879)
(193-88o)
(193-881)
(193-882)
(193-883)
(193-884)
(193-885)
(193-886)
(193-887)
(193-888)
(193-889)
(193-89o)
(193-891)
(193-892)
(193-893)
(193-894)
(193-895)
(193-896)
(193-897)
(193-898)
(193-899)
(193-9oo)
(193-9o1)
(193-9o2)
(193-9o3)
(193-9o4)
(193-9o5)
(193-9o6)
(193-9o7)
(193-9o8)
(193-9o9)
(193-91o)
(193-911)
(193-912)
(193-913)
(193-914)
(193-915)
(193-916)
(193-917)
(193-918)
(193-919)
(193-92o)
(193-921)
(193-922)
(193-923)
(193-924)
(193-925)
(193-926)
(193-927)
(193-928)
(193-929)
(193-93o)
(193-931)
(193-932)
(193-933)
(193-934)
(193-935)
(193-936)
(193-937)
(193-938)
(193-939)
(193-94o)
(193-941)
(193-942)
(193-943)
(193-944)
(193-945)
(193-946)
(193-947)
(193-948)
(193-949)
(193-95o)
(193-951)
(193-952)
(193-953)
(193-954)
(193-955)
(193-956)
(193-957)
(193-958)
(193-959)
(193-96o)
(193-961)
(193-962)
(193-963)
(193-964)
(193-965)
(193-966)
(193-967)
(193-968)
(193-969)
(193-97o)
(193-971)
(193-972)
(193-973)
(193-974)
(193-975)
(193-976)
(193-977)
(193-978)
(193-979)
(193-98o)
(193-981)
(193-982)
(193-983)
(193-984)
(193-985)
(193-986)
(193-987)
(193-988)
(193-989)
(193-99o)
(193-991)
(193-992)
(193-993)
(193-994)
(193-995)
(193-996)
(193-997)
(193-998)
(193-999)

Ni komentarjev: