ponedeljek, 27. oktober 2008

KNJIGA ŠT. o5 - 141. DEL (Princ Mešane Krvi (Polkrvni Princ) - The Half-Blood Prince) (o3oo)

176 - Princ Mešane Krvi (Polkrvni Princ) - The Half-Blood Prince


MCGONAGALL: History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down.

                         Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls' lavatory.

                         Potter.

POTTER: Oh, this can't be good.

MCGONAGALL: Enjoying ourselves, are we?

POTTER: I had a free period this morning.

MCGONAGALL: So I noticed.

                         I would think you would want to fill it with Potions.

                         Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?

POTTER: It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L.

MCGONAGALL: So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions.

                        However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T.s students

                        ... with "Exceeds Expectations."

POTTER: Brilliant. Um ...

              Well, I'll head there straightaway.

MCGONAGALL: Oh, good, good.

                         Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there.

WEASLEY: I don't wanna take Potions.

                This is Quidditch trials coming up. I need to practice.

SLUGHORN: Attention to detail in the preparation ...

                  ... is the prerequisite of all planning.

                  Ah.

                  Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see.

WEASLEY: Ron Weasley, sir.

                 But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually.

                 I'm gonna ...

SLUGHORN: Nonsense, we'll sort you out.

                  Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out.

POTTER: I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.

SLUGHORN: Get what you want from the cupboard.

                  Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning.

                  Any ideas what these might be?

                  Yes, Miss ... ?

GRANGER: Granger, sir.

                That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum.

                And that would be Polyjuice Potion.

                It's terribly tricky to make.

                And this is Amortentia ...

                ... the most powerful love potion in the world.

                It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them.

                For exaample, I smell ...

                ... freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and ...

                ... spearmint toothpaste.

SLUGHORN: Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible.

                  But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession.

                  And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.

BELL: Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one.

SLUGHORN: Oh, yes.

                  What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen ...

                  ... is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis.

                  But it is more commonly referred to as ...

GRANGER: Liquid luck.

SLUGHORN: Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck.

                  Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong.

                  One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed.

                  At least until the effects wear off.

                  So this is what I offer each of you today.

                  One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains ...

                  ... manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death ...

                  ... the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books.

                  I should point out, however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion ...

                  ... of sufficient quality to claim this prize.

                  Nevertheless, good luck to you all.

                  Let the brewing commence.

GRANGER: How did you do that?

POTTER: You crush it. Don't cut it.

GRANGER: No. The instructions specifically say to cut.

POTTER: No, really.

SLUGHORN: Merlin's beard! It is perfect.

                   So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.

                   So here we are, then, as promised.

                   One vial of Felix Felicis.

                   Congratulations.

                   Use it well.



History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down. (Zgodovina čarovništva je zgoraj, dame, ne spodaj.)
Mr. Davies! Mr. Davies! That is the girls' lavatory. (Gospod Davies! To je dekliško stranišče.)
Potter. (Potter!)
Oh, this can't be good. (Tole že ne bo dobro.)
Enjoying ourselves, are we? (Se zabavaš, kaj?)
I had a free period this morning. (Prosto uro imam.)
So I noticed. (Ja, sem opazila.)
I would think you would want to fill it with Potions. (Mislila sem, da bi bil raje pri napojih.)
Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror? (Ali pa ne želiš več postati auror?)
It was, but I was told I had to get an "Outstanding" in my O.W.L. (Želim, ampak menda bi moral imeti oceno "izjemno".)
So you did, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions. (Res je, ko je napoje še učil profesor Raws.)
However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept N.E.W.T.s students ... (Profesor Hudlagod pa je zadovoljen z uspehom "ti trol",)
... with "Exceeds Expectations." (če si dosegel oceno "preseglo pričakovanja.")
Brilliant. Um ... (Super.)
Well, I'll head there straightaway. (Takoj bom šel k uri.)
Oh, good, good. (Prav.)
Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there. (Potter, vzemi Weasleyja s seboj. Nekam preveč je zadovoljen.)
I don't wanna take Potions. (Nočem hoditi k napojem.)
This is Quidditch trials coming up. I need to practice. (Vaditi moram quidditch. )
Attention to detail in the preparation ... 
... is the prerequisite of all planning. (Pri mešanju napojev so ključne natančne priprave.)
Ah.
Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see. (Harry, bal sem se, da te ne bo. In še nekoga si pripeljal.)
Ron Weasley, sir. (Ron Weasley sem.)
But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually. (Ampak pri napojih sem pravi štor,)
I'm gonna ... (zato bom raje kar šel.)
Nonsense, we'll sort you out. (Traparija.)
Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out. (Harryjev prijatelj je tudi moj. Odprite knjige.)
I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron. (Žal je še nimam, in Ron tudi ne.)
Get what you want from the cupboard. (Nič hudega, iz omare jo vzemita.)
Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. (Zjutraj sem pripravil nekaj zvarkov.)
Any ideas what these might be? (Morda kdo ve, kateri je ta?)
Yes, Miss ... ? (Ja, gospodična ...)
Granger, sir. (Granger.)
That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum. (Tale je reserum, ki te prisili, da govoriš resnico.)
And that would be Polyjuice Potion. (Tole pa je mnogobitni napoj.)
It's terribly tricky to make. (Izjemno težko ga je zvariti.)
And this is Amortentia ... (In to je liubatentatia.)
... the most powerful love potion in the world. (Najmočnejši ljubezenski napoj na svetu.)
It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. (Vsakemu naj bi dišal drugače, glede na to, kaj ga privlači.)
For exaample, I smell ... (Jaz recimo voham)
... freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and ... (sveže pokošeno travo, nov pergament)
... spearmint toothpaste. (in metino zobno pasto.)
Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible. (Seveda je nemogoče, da bi napoj izzval pravo ljubezen.)
But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. (Povzroči pa močno zaljubljenost ali obsedenost.)
And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room. (Zato je verjetno najnevarnejši napoj v tej sobi.)
Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one. (Niste nam povedali, kaj je tukaj.)
Oh, yes. (Res je.)
What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen ... (Pred vami je, dame in gospodje,)
... is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis. (zanimiv napoj, imenovan blagis blagodarius.)
But it is more commonly referred to as ... (Pogosteje pa mu pravijo ...)
Liquid luck. (Utekočinjena sreča.)
Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid luck. (Tako je, gdč. Granger.)
Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. (Izjemno težko ga je zvariti, pomota pa je katastrofalna.)
One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed. (Ob enem samem požirku vsako dejanje obrodi uspeh.)
At least until the effects wear off. (Vsaj dokler učinek ne popusti.)
So this is what I offer each of you today. (In ta napoj je lahko danes vaš.)
One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains ... (Blagis blagodarius je nagrada za tistega,)
... manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death ... (ki mu bo uspelo zvariti napoj živih mrličev.)
... the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books. (Recept zanj najdete na deseti strani.)
I should point out, however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion ... (Naj poudarim, da je le enemu učencu do zdaj)
... of sufficient quality to claim this prize. (uspelo zvariti primeren napoj.)
Nevertheless, good luck to you all. (A kljub temu vam želim srečo.)
Let the brewing commence. (Začnite variti.)
This book is the property of The Half Blood Prince (Ta knjiga je last Princa mešane krvi)
Cut up one Sopophorus bean (Razreži strok spalurnusa)
Crush with blade, releases juice better (Stri ga, več soka izloči
How did you do that? (Kako ti je uspelo?)
You crush it. Don't cut it. (Ne razreži ga, ampak zdrobi.)
No. The instructions specifically say to cut. (V navodilih piše "razreži".)
No, really. (Resno ti pravim.)
Merlin's beard! It is perfect. (Pri Merlinovi bradi! Pravi napoj!)
So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all. (Tako odličen, da bi nas vse pobila ena sama kaplja.)
So here we are, then, as promised. (Izvoli, kot sem obljubil.)
One vial of Felix Felicis. (Steklenička blagisa.)
Congratulations. (Čestitam.)
Use it well. (Pametno ga uporabi.)


177 - Skriven, Skrivljen ... (Uganka, Ki Manjka) - The Secret Riddle


DUMBLEDORE: Harry, you got my message. Come in.

                         How are you?

POTTER: I'm fine, sir.

DUMBLEDORE: Enjoying your classes?

                         I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you.

POTTER: I think he overestimates my abilities, sir.

DUMBLEDORE: Do you?

POTTER: Definitely.

DUMBLEDORE: What about your activities outside the classroom?

POTTER: Sir?

DUMBLEDORE: Well, I notice you spend ...

                         ... a great deal of time with Miss Granger.

                         I can't help wondering ...

POTTER: Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but, no.

DUMBLEDORE: Forgive me. I was merely being curious.

                        But enough chitchat.

                        You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight.

                        The answer lies here.

                        What you are looking at are memories.

                        In this case, pertaining to one individual, Voldemort ...

                        ... or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle.

                        This vial contains the most particular memory ...

                        ... of the day I first met him.

                        I'd like you to see it, if you would.

MRS. COLE: I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore.

                  In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor.

                  There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things.

                  Tom, you have a visitor.

DUMBLEDORE: How do you do, Tom?

VOLDEMORT: Don't.

                      You're the doctor, aren't you?

DUMBLEDORE: No.

                         I am a professor.

VOLDEMORT: I don't believe you.

                      She wants me looked at.

                      They think I'm different.

DUMBLEDORE: Well, perhaps they're right.

VOLDEMORT: I'm not mad.

DUMBLEDORE: Hogwarts is not a place for mad people.

                         Hogwarts is a school.

                         A school of magic.

                         You can do things, can't you, Tom?

                         Things other children can't.

VOLDEMORT: I can make things move without touching them.

                      I can make animals do what I want without training them.

                      I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me.

                      I can make them hurt ...

                      ... if I want.

                      Who are you?

DUMBLEDORE: Well, I'm like you, Tom.

                         I'm different.

VOLDEMORT: Prove it.

DUMBLEDORE: I think there's something in your wardrobe trying to get out, Tom.

                       Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Tom.

                       At Hogwarts, you'll be taught not only how to use magic, but how to control it.

                       You understand me?

VOLDEMORT: I can speak to snakes too.

                      They find me.

                      Whisper things.

                      Is that normal for someone like me?

POTTER: Did you know, sir? Then?

DUMBLEDORE: Did you know I'd just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No.

                         If I had, I ...

                         Over time, while here at Hogwarts ...

                         ... Tom Riddle grew close to one particular teacher.

                         Can you guess who that teacher might be?

POTTER: You didn't bring Professor Slughorn back simply to teach Potions, did you?

DUMBLEDORE: No, I did not.

                         You see, Professor Slughorn possesses something I desire very dearly.

                         And he will not give it up easily.

POTTER: You said Professor Slughorn would try to collect me.

DUMBLEDORE: I did.

POTTER: Do you want me to let him?

DUMBLEDORE: Yes.



Harry, you got my message. Come in. (Harry, dobil si sporočilo. Vstopi.)
How are you? (Kako si?)
I'm fine, sir. (Dobro.)
Enjoying your classes? (So ti všeč predavanja?)
I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you. (Profesor Hudlagod je navdušen nad teboj.)
I think he overestimates my abilities, sir. (Precenil je moje sposobnosti.)
Do you? (Misliš?)
Definitely. (Nedvomno.)
What about your activities outside the classroom? (Kaj pa počneš v prostem času?)
Sir?
Well, I notice you spend ... (Opazil sem, da se)
... a great deal of time with Miss Granger. (veliko družiš z gdč. Granger.)
I can't help wondering ... (Zanima me, ali sta ...)
Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant, and we're friends, but, no. (Ne, ne. Čudovita je, prijatelja sva, ampak ne.)
Forgive me. I was merely being curious. (Oprosti, radoveden sem bil.)
But enough chitchat. (Dovolj klepetanja.)
You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight. (Verjetno te zanima, zakaj sem te nocoj poklical.)
The answer lies here. (Odgovor leži tukaj.)
What you are looking at are memories. (Pred tabo so spomini.)
In this case, pertaining to one individual, Voldemort ... (V tej omari so spomini o Mrlakensteinu,)
... or, as he was known then, Tom Riddle. (ki smo ga takrat poznali kot Marka Neelstina.)
This vial contains the most particular memory ... (V tej steklenički je spomin)
... of the day I first met him. (na moje prvo srečanje z njim.)
I'd like you to see it, if you would. (Želim, da si ga ogledaš, če ti je prav.)
I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore. (Priznam, da me vaše pismo bega.)
Wool's Orphanage (Sirotišnica)
In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor. (Marka še ni obiskal sorodnik.)
There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things. (Z drugimi otroki se je zgodilo marsikaj neprijetnega.)
Tom, you have a visitor. (Mark, obiskovalca imaš.)
How do you do, Tom? (Pozdravljen, Mark.)
Don't. (Nikar!)
You're the doctor, aren't you? (Zdravnik ste, ne?)
No. (Ne,)
I am a professor. (profesor.)
I don't believe you. (Ne verjamem vam.)
She wants me looked at. (Želi, da me pregledate.)
They think I'm different. (Mislijo, da sem čuden.)
Well, perhaps they're right. (Morda imajo prav.)
I'm not mad. (Nisem zmešan.)
Hogwarts is not a place for mad people. (Bradavičarka ni norišnica.)
Hogwarts is a school. (Bradavičarka je šola,)
A school of magic. (šola čaranja.)
You can do things, can't you, Tom? (Marsikaj zmoreš, ne?)
Things other children can't. (Česar drugi otroci ne zmorejo.)
I can make things move without touching them. (Predmete premikam, ne da bi se jih dotaknil.)
I can make animals do what I want without training them. (Živali me ubogajo, ne da bi jih dresiral.)
I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. (Tistim, ki so hudobni do mene, lahko naredim grde reči.)
I can make them hurt ... (Če želim,)
... if I want. (jim lahko zadam bolečino.)
Who are you? (Kdo ste?)
Well, I'm like you, Tom. (Tak sem kot ti, Mark.)
I'm different. (Čuden.)
Prove it. (Dokažite.)
I think there's something in your wardrobe trying to get out, Tom. (V omari imaš stvari, ki hočejo ven.)
Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Tom. (Na Bradavičarki ne trpimo kraje.)
At Hogwarts, you'll be taught not only how to use magic, but how to control it. (Na Bradavičarki se boš učil uporabljati in obvladati magijo.)
You understand me? (Razumeš?)
I can speak to snakes too. (Tudi s kačami znam govoriti.)
They find me. (Poiščejo me,)
Whisper things. (mi šepetajo.)
Is that normal for someone like me? (Je to običajno za čarovnika?)
Did you know, sir? Then? (Ste vedeli? Takrat?)
Did you know I'd just met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No. (Da sem srečal najnevarnejšega čarovnika vseh časov? Ne.)
If I had, I ... (Če bi vedel ...)
Over time, while here at Hogwarts ... (Med šolanjem je Mark)
... Tom Riddle grew close to one particular teacher. (prirasel k srcu določenemu profesorju.)
Can you guess who that teacher might be? (Lahko uganeš, kateremu?)
You didn't bring Professor Slughorn back simply to teach Potions, did you? (Profesorja Hudlagoda niste pripeljali zaradi napojev.)
No, I did not. (Ne.)
You see, Professor Slughorn possesses something I desire very dearly. (Profesor Hudlagod ima nekaj, česar si močno želim.)
And he will not give it up easily. (In tega ne bo nikomur zlahka zaupal.)
You said Professor Slughorn would try to collect me. (Rekli ste, da me bo profesor Hudlagod hotel v zbirki.)
I did. (Res je.)
Do you want me to let him? (Naj mu to dovolim?)
Yes. (Da.)



Princ Mešane Krvi (Polkrvni Princ) - The Half-Blood Prince

(audio 141. poglavja (oo9. poglavje) = 2526 sekund ali 42min o6s, prebral: Stephen Fry)

(audio 141. poglavja (oo9. poglavje) = 2485 sekund ali 41min 25s, prebral: Jim Dale)

(141. poglavje (oo9. poglavje) = 517 stavkov, glej spodaj, prevedel: Jakob J. Kenda) 

(141. poglavje (oo9. poglavje) = 517 stavkov, glej spodaj, prevedel: Branko Gradišnik) 






(141-oo1)
(141-oo2)
(141-oo3)
(141-oo4)
(141-oo5)
(141-oo6)
(141-oo7)
(141-oo8)
(141-oo9)
(141-o1o)
(141-o11)
(141-o12)
(141-o13)
(141-o14)
(141-o15)
(141-o16)
(141-o17)
(141-o18)
(141-o19)
(141-o2o)
(141-o21)
(141-o22)
(141-o23)
(141-o24)
(141-o25)
(141-o26)
(141-o27)
(141-o28)
(141-o29)
(141-o3o)
(141-o31)
(141-o32)
(141-o33)
(141-o34)
(141-o35)
(141-o36)
(141-o37)
(141-o38)
(141-o39)
(141-o4o)
(141-o41)
(141-o42)
(141-o43)
(141-o44)
(141-o45)
(141-o46)
(141-o47)
(141-o48)
(141-o49)
(141-o5o)
(141-o51)
(141-o52)
(141-o53)
(141-o54)
(141-o55)
(141-o56)
(141-o57)
(141-o58)
(141-o59)
(141-o6o)
(141-o61)
(141-o62)
(141-o63)
(141-o64)
(141-o65)
(141-o66)
(141-o67)
(141-o68)
(141-o69)
(141-o7o)
(141-o71)
(141-o72)
(141-o73)
(141-o74)
(141-o75)
(141-o76)
(141-o77)
(141-o78)
(141-o79)
(141-o8o)
(141-o81)
(141-o82)
(141-o83)
(141-o84)
(141-o85)
(141-o86)
(141-o87)
(141-o88)
(141-o89)
(141-o9o)
(141-o91)
(141-o92)
(141-o93)
(141-o94)
(141-o95)
(141-o96)
(141-o97)
(141-o98)
(141-o99)
(141-1oo)
(141-1o1)
(141-1o2)
(141-1o3)
(141-1o4)
(141-1o5)
(141-1o6)
(141-1o7)
(141-1o8)
(141-1o9)
(141-11o)
(141-111)
(141-112)
(141-113)
(141-114)
(141-115)
(141-116)
(141-117)
(141-118)
(141-119)
(141-12o)
(141-121)
(141-122)
(141-123)
(141-124)
(141-125)
(141-126)
(141-127)
(141-128)
(141-129)
(141-13o)
(141-131)
(141-132)
(141-133)
(141-134)
(141-135)
(141-136)
(141-137)
(141-138)
(141-139)
(141-14o)
(141-141)
(141-142)
(141-143)
(141-144)
(141-145)
(141-146)
(141-147)
(141-148)
(141-149)
(141-15o)
(141-151)
(141-152)
(141-153)
(141-154)
(141-155)
(141-156)
(141-157)
(141-158)
(141-159)
(141-16o)
(141-161)
(141-162)
(141-163)
(141-164)
(141-165)
(141-166)
(141-167)
(141-168)
(141-169)
(141-17o)
(141-171)
(141-172)
(141-173)
(141-174)
(141-175)
(141-176)
(141-177)
(141-178)
(141-179)
(141-18o)
(141-181)
(141-182)
(141-183)
(141-184)
(141-185)
(141-186)
(141-187)
(141-188)
(141-189)
(141-19o)
(141-191)
(141-192)
(141-193)
(141-194)
(141-195)
(141-196)
(141-197)
(141-198)
(141-199)
(141-2oo)
(141-2o1)
(141-2o2)
(141-2o3)
(141-2o4)
(141-2o5)
(141-2o6)
(141-2o7)
(141-2o8)
(141-2o9)
(141-21o)
(141-211)
(141-212)
(141-213)
(141-214)
(141-215)
(141-216)
(141-217)
(141-218)
(141-219)
(141-22o)
(141-221)
(141-222)
(141-223)
(141-224)
(141-225)
(141-226)
(141-227)
(141-228)
(141-229)
(141-23o)
(141-231)
(141-232)
(141-233)
(141-234)
(141-235)
(141-236)
(141-237)
(141-238)
(141-239)
(141-24o)
(141-241)
(141-242)
(141-243)
(141-244)
(141-245)
(141-246)
(141-247)
(141-248)
(141-249)
(141-25o)
(141-251)
(141-252)
(141-253)
(141-254)
(141-255)
(141-256)
(141-257)
(141-258)
(141-259)
(141-26o)
(141-261)
(141-262)
(141-263)
(141-264)
(141-265)
(141-266)
(141-267)
(141-268)
(141-269)
(141-27o)
(141-271)
(141-272)
(141-273)
(141-274)
(141-275)
(141-276)
(141-277)
(141-278)
(141-279)
(141-28o)
(141-281)
(141-282)
(141-283)
(141-284)
(141-285)
(141-286)
(141-287)
(141-288)
(141-289)
(141-29o)
(141-291)
(141-292)
(141-293)
(141-294)
(141-295)
(141-296)
(141-297)
(141-298)
(141-299)
(141-3oo)
(141-3o1)
(141-3o2)
(141-3o3)
(141-3o4)
(141-3o5)
(141-3o6)
(141-3o7)
(141-3o8)
(141-3o9)
(141-31o)
(141-311)
(141-312)
(141-313)
(141-314)
(141-315)
(141-316)
(141-317)
(141-318)
(141-319)
(141-32o)
(141-321)
(141-322)
(141-323)
(141-324)
(141-325)
(141-326)
(141-327)
(141-328)
(141-329)
(141-33o)
(141-331)
(141-332)
(141-333)
(141-334)
(141-335)
(141-336)
(141-337)
(141-338)
(141-339)
(141-34o)
(141-341)
(141-342)
(141-343)
(141-344)
(141-345)
(141-346)
(141-347)
(141-348)
(141-349)
(141-35o)
(141-351)
(141-352)
(141-353)
(141-354)
(141-355)
(141-356)
(141-357)
(141-358)
(141-359)
(141-36o)
(141-361)
(141-362)
(141-363)
(141-364)
(141-365)
(141-366)
(141-367)
(141-368)
(141-369)
(141-37o)
(141-371)
(141-372)
(141-373)
(141-374)
(141-375)
(141-376)
(141-377)
(141-378)
(141-379)
(141-38o)
(141-381)
(141-382)
(141-383)
(141-384)
(141-385)
(141-386)
(141-387)
(141-388)
(141-389)
(141-39o)
(141-391)
(141-392)
(141-393)
(141-394)
(141-395)
(141-396)
(141-397)
(141-398)
(141-399)
(141-4oo)
(141-4o1)
(141-4o2)
(141-4o3)
(141-4o4)
(141-4o5)
(141-4o6)
(141-4o7)
(141-4o8)
(141-4o9)
(141-41o)
(141-411)
(141-412)
(141-413)
(141-414)
(141-415)
(141-416)
(141-417)
(141-418)
(141-419)
(141-42o)
(141-421)
(141-422)
(141-423)
(141-424)
(141-425)
(141-426)
(141-427)
(141-428)
(141-429)
(141-43o)
(141-431)
(141-432)
(141-433)
(141-434)
(141-435)
(141-436)
(141-437)
(141-438)
(141-439)
(141-44o)
(141-441)
(141-442)
(141-443)
(141-444)
(141-445)
(141-446)
(141-447)
(141-448)
(141-449)
(141-45o)
(141-451)
(141-452)
(141-453)
(141-454)
(141-455)
(141-456)
(141-457)
(141-458)
(141-459)
(141-46o)
(141-461)
(141-462)
(141-463)
(141-464)
(141-465)
(141-466)
(141-467)
(141-468)
(141-469)
(141-47o)
(141-471)
(141-472)
(141-473)
(141-474)
(141-475)
(141-476)
(141-477)
(141-478)
(141-479)
(141-48o)
(141-481)
(141-482)
(141-483)
(141-484)
(141-485)
(141-486)
(141-487)
(141-488)
(141-489)
(141-49o)
(141-491)
(141-492)
(141-493)
(141-494)
(141-495)
(141-496)
(141-497)
(141-498)
(141-499)
(141-5oo)
(141-5o1)
(141-5o2)
(141-5o3)
(141-5o4)
(141-5o5)
(141-5o6)
(141-5o7)
(141-5o8)
(141-5o9)
(141-51o)
(141-511)
(141-512)
(141-513)
(141-514)
(141-515)
(141-516)
(141-517)
(141-518)
(141-519)
(141-52o)
(141-521)
(141-522)
(141-523)
(141-524)
(141-525)
(141-526)
(141-527)
(141-528)
(141-529)
(141-53o)
(141-531)
(141-532)
(141-533)
(141-534)
(141-535)
(141-536)
(141-537)
(141-538)
(141-539)
(141-54o)
(141-541)
(141-542)
(141-543)
(141-544)
(141-545)
(141-546)
(141-547)
(141-548)
(141-549)
(141-55o)
(141-551)
(141-552)
(141-553)
(141-554)
(141-555)
(141-556)
(141-557)
(141-558)
(141-559)
(141-56o)
(141-561)
(141-562)
(141-563)
(141-564)
(141-565)
(141-566)
(141-567)
(141-568)
(141-569)
(141-57o)
(141-571)
(141-572)
(141-573)
(141-574)
(141-575)
(141-576)
(141-577)
(141-578)
(141-579)
(141-58o)
(141-581)
(141-582)
(141-583)
(141-584)
(141-585)
(141-586)
(141-587)
(141-588)
(141-589)
(141-59o)
(141-591)
(141-592)
(141-593)
(141-594)
(141-595)
(141-596)
(141-597)
(141-598)
(141-599)
(141-6oo)
(141-6o1)
(141-6o2)
(141-6o3)
(141-6o4)
(141-6o5)
(141-6o6)
(141-6o7)
(141-6o8)
(141-6o9)
(141-61o)
(141-611)
(141-612)
(141-613)
(141-614)
(141-615)
(141-616)
(141-617)
(141-618)
(141-619)
(141-62o)
(141-621)
(141-622)
(141-623)
(141-624)
(141-625)
(141-626)
(141-627)
(141-628)
(141-629)
(141-63o)
(141-631)
(141-632)
(141-633)
(141-634)
(141-635)
(141-636)
(141-637)
(141-638)
(141-639)
(141-64o)
(141-641)
(141-642)
(141-643)
(141-644)
(141-645)
(141-646)
(141-647)
(141-648)
(141-649)
(141-65o)
(141-651)
(141-652)
(141-653)
(141-654)
(141-655)
(141-656)
(141-657)
(141-658)
(141-659)
(141-66o)
(141-661)
(141-662)
(141-663)
(141-664)
(141-665)
(141-666)
(141-667)
(141-668)
(141-669)
(141-67o)
(141-671)
(141-672)
(141-673)
(141-674)
(141-675)
(141-676)
(141-677)
(141-678)
(141-679)
(141-68o)
(141-681)
(141-682)
(141-683)
(141-684)
(141-685)
(141-686)
(141-687)
(141-688)
(141-689)
(141-69o)
(141-691)
(141-692)
(141-693)
(141-694)
(141-695)
(141-696)
(141-697)
(141-698)
(141-699)
(141-7oo)
(141-7o1)
(141-7o2)
(141-7o3)
(141-7o4)
(141-7o5)
(141-7o6)
(141-7o7)
(141-7o8)
(141-7o9)
(141-71o)
(141-711)
(141-712)
(141-713)
(141-714)
(141-715)
(141-716)
(141-717)
(141-718)
(141-719)
(141-72o)
(141-721)
(141-722)
(141-723)
(141-724)
(141-725)
(141-726)
(141-727)
(141-728)
(141-729)
(141-73o)
(141-731)
(141-732)
(141-733)
(141-734)
(141-735)
(141-736)
(141-737)
(141-738)
(141-739)
(141-74o)
(141-741)
(141-742)
(141-743)
(141-744)
(141-745)
(141-746)
(141-747)
(141-748)
(141-749)
(141-75o)
(141-751)
(141-752)
(141-753)
(141-754)
(141-755)
(141-756)
(141-757)
(141-758)
(141-759)
(141-76o)
(141-761)
(141-762)
(141-763)
(141-764)
(141-765)
(141-766)
(141-767)
(141-768)
(141-769)
(141-77o)
(141-771)
(141-772)
(141-773)
(141-774)
(141-775)
(141-776)
(141-777)
(141-778)
(141-779)
(141-78o)
(141-781)
(141-782)
(141-783)
(141-784)
(141-785)
(141-786)
(141-787)
(141-788)
(141-789)
(141-79o)
(141-791)
(141-792)
(141-793)
(141-794)
(141-795)
(141-796)
(141-797)
(141-798)
(141-799)
(141-8oo)
(141-8o1)
(141-8o2)
(141-8o3)
(141-8o4)
(141-8o5)
(141-8o6)
(141-8o7)
(141-8o8)
(141-8o9)
(141-81o)
(141-811)
(141-812)
(141-813)
(141-814)
(141-815)
(141-816)
(141-817)
(141-818)
(141-819)
(141-82o)
(141-821)
(141-822)
(141-823)
(141-824)
(141-825)
(141-826)
(141-827)
(141-828)
(141-829)
(141-83o)
(141-831)
(141-832)
(141-833)
(141-834)
(141-835)
(141-836)
(141-837)
(141-838)
(141-839)
(141-84o)
(141-841)
(141-842)
(141-843)
(141-844)
(141-845)
(141-846)
(141-847)
(141-848)
(141-849)
(141-85o)
(141-851)
(141-852)
(141-853)
(141-854)
(141-855)
(141-856)
(141-857)
(141-858)
(141-859)
(141-86o)
(141-861)
(141-862)
(141-863)
(141-864)
(141-865)
(141-866)
(141-867)
(141-868)
(141-869)
(141-87o)
(141-871)
(141-872)
(141-873)
(141-874)
(141-875)
(141-876)
(141-877)
(141-878)
(141-879)
(141-88o)
(141-881)
(141-882)
(141-883)
(141-884)
(141-885)
(141-886)
(141-887)
(141-888)
(141-889)
(141-89o)
(141-891)
(141-892)
(141-893)
(141-894)
(141-895)
(141-896)
(141-897)
(141-898)
(141-899)
(141-9oo)
(141-9o1)
(141-9o2)
(141-9o3)
(141-9o4)
(141-9o5)
(141-9o6)
(141-9o7)
(141-9o8)
(141-9o9)
(141-91o)
(141-911)
(141-912)
(141-913)
(141-914)
(141-915)
(141-916)
(141-917)
(141-918)
(141-919)
(141-92o)
(141-921)
(141-922)
(141-923)
(141-924)
(141-925)
(141-926)
(141-927)
(141-928)
(141-929)
(141-93o)
(141-931)
(141-932)
(141-933)
(141-934)
(141-935)
(141-936)
(141-937)
(141-938)
(141-939)
(141-94o)
(141-941)
(141-942)
(141-943)
(141-944)
(141-945)
(141-946)
(141-947)
(141-948)
(141-949)
(141-95o)
(141-951)
(141-952)
(141-953)
(141-954)
(141-955)
(141-956)
(141-957)
(141-958)
(141-959)
(141-96o)
(141-961)
(141-962)
(141-963)
(141-964)
(141-965)
(141-966)
(141-967)
(141-968)
(141-969)
(141-97o)
(141-971)
(141-972)
(141-973)
(141-974)
(141-975)
(141-976)
(141-977)
(141-978)
(141-979)
(141-98o)
(141-981)
(141-982)
(141-983)
(141-984)
(141-985)
(141-986)
(141-987)
(141-988)
(141-989)
(141-99o)
(141-991)
(141-992)
(141-993)
(141-994)
(141-995)
(141-996)
(141-997)
(141-998)
(141-999)

Ni komentarjev: